Monday, September 6, 2010

Living in a Studio



So we live in a little studio apartment on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. I can't wait for the day when I can say we live in a CUTE little studio apartment on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. You get the point though. Right now we are car-less, thanks to Transport Services (http://www.transportservicesonline.com/). Quick pointer, if you ever want your car shipped, NEVER use this company. They picked up our car on July 16th, and we have still not seen it due to "complications" on the company's part. However, this is not the time for me to complain about my car troubles.

I only bring this up, because as mentioned, I live in this tiny town on the North Shore, where there is not much in walking distance, except for a grocery store (thank goodness), and multiple beaches (which I am always thankful for). But I haven't been able to decorate our apartment yet, because I've sadly had no way to go buy anything to help in the creative process.

We bought a few cute things while we were in India, like a cool bedspread and rug, but I am in desperate need of wall decorations. So this next week, I will be searching for cute (and affordable!) decorating ideas online. I have already found one SUPER cute idea, but I'm a little worried about how it will turn out, so I'll keep it on the hush for now. But I look forward to actually having something on my walls!

1 comments:

Scott Boice said... Best Blogger Tips

have you looked at simply modern mom that is Tiff's website this is me mom stacey, not scott boice dad.