1) It is finally Friday!! Always something to be grateful for.
2) SO happy that the Laie Temple is opening up again after 2 years of renovations. Beau and I attended one of the Open House sessions today. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
It was such a gorgeous day today.
3) My husband's appreciation for the simple things. In thinking about what to write and asking his opinion, he suggested I be thankful for the softness of the bread that we just ate. You see, we love sandwiches, but we used to buy the cheapest bread we could find, because we are trying to save money. Once we realized we were tired of stale-tasting bread and bought a new brand, that was not much more expensive, we have never gone back to the awful tasting brand.
4) My little brother. I can't believe is a Junior in high school! I wish I could be there for his last years of high school. He is a pretty awesome kid.
5) Afternoon naps! I plan on taking a short but wonderful little nap today. Hopefully it actually happens.