Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lately...


Our lives haven't been anything too exciting lately.  
As the semester continues, we seem to fall deeper and deeper into our routines.

Beau student teachers at the high school Mon-Fri. 
He officially takes over all the classes on Monday. 
When he's not teaching, planning, or helping me around the house..
He spends time with his favorite new toy...the xbox.

I go to classes and work Mon-Fri.  
Some Saturdays I play, while others I stay at home and write papers ALL day. 
As you can guess I'd much rather go to the beach and play.
Responsibility...bah.

Our life is going well though. 
Not much to complain about. 
When you live in a place where every morning looks like this though..
What's to complain about?

1 comments:

Amy Carlston said... Best Blogger Tips

are you taking english 315 with patrick?