A few funny things about Hawaii
- You know how sketchy hitch hiking is? Not in Hawaii. I'll be honest, I've done it about a dozen times or so.
- Food trucks are immensely popular. Shrimp trucks, taco trucks, you name it, they are loved here.
- Chickens run rampant. They are not pleasant to wake up to at 5am...
- It rains A LOT. Perhaps this is common knowledge to some, but before coming here, I never could have imagined how often it rains.
- SPAM is considered delicious. Yep, that's right, people LOVE it here. I'm talking spam burgers, spam and eggs, even spam-flavored macadamia nuts! Crazy, huh?
But, all in all Hawaii is wonderful.