Sunday, April 3, 2011

award number two

I got my second blog award last week!
Jenna over at Leggings Love gave me the Stylist Blogger award.
Thanks so much Jenna!
I love reading her blog--she is so sweet and real.
Go check her out!


With this, I'm supposed to write 7 things about myself (again).
I've done my best to come up with some stuff, but if they're kind of lame...forgive me. 
With that said, here we go:

  1. I love going to yard sales and thrift stores, looking for home accents
  2. My childhood dream was to be a marine biologist.
  3. I'm kind of a big nerd. Like a good portion of my day consists of statistics and report/graph making. 
  4. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. The first few months of marriage, we used to eat eggs for dinner a lot. Because come on, breakfast is good at any time of the day.
  5. I want to live in Costa Rica at some point in my life.
  6. Some days I don't like that the hubby plays FIFA on Xbox. While other days I wish that I could secretly learn and practice. And then surprise him by beating him :)
  7. I love drinking hot apple cider!  My husband makes fun of me since it's always so warm outside. He is only a seasonal drinker of apple cider and hot chocolate. Me? Any day, any night, and I'm up for it! Even in Hawaii, there's just something so cozy about curling up in sweats with a nice hot mug full of cider. Mmmm.

5 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

aw, very cute. My boyfriend plays fifa too, and I like your idea of secretly playing and learning to beat him!

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said... Best Blogger Tips

That is so cool that you wanted to be a marine biologist when you were little :) And I love hot drinks year round too! I have to have a cup of hot tea before bed each night. It's just so cozy and soothing!

Leah said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so with you on #4- breakfast is the best! And I also hear you on #6 - video games are so beyond me but sometimes it'd be fun to think I could beat my boyfriend at them! haha.

Kimberlee said... Best Blogger Tips

Breakfast is a favorite around my house too. And I agree...nothing like a cup of hot apple cider and a pair of sweats. Ahhh...comfort.

kebowman said... Best Blogger Tips

congrats on your award!!! love your blog!