I found this recipe awhile ago and finally found the time to make it!
I made a few variations from the original recipe.
Hope you enjoy!
- Make one pizza crust. You can use a pre-made crust, handmake one, or make a bisquick dough like I did (2 cups bisquick, 1/2 cup water).
- Cook the bacon (I made 4 slices in the microwave). Chop up into pieces
- Roll out the dough onto a pizza pan.
- Top with parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle bacon pieces over top of pizza
- Sprinkle spinach pieces over top of pizza (I used frozen spinach)
- Crack eggs (I used 4) over top of the pizza.
- Place pizza in a 400 degree oven for about 10 minutes. Leave pizza in oven until edges of crust are golden and the top of the egg yolks are covered over slightly.
- Once pizza is taken out, feel free to add any fresh herbs you like.
- Let pizza stand for 2 minutes. Slice and serve immediately.