Tuesday, May 31, 2011

guest post with Brooke from Bright Wishes!

Today you guys get to hear from the lovely Brooke over at Bright Wishes.  I fell in love with her blog a couple months ago and if you haven't seen it yet, go over and check it out! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, its Brooke from Bright Wishes! It's so great to be here at Together for the Better blog! Candace asked me to write about anything I'd like, so I chose to share with you some wedding colors that have been in style lately. I'm a bride to be and basically planning a wedding while my fiancée is in another state, so I'm so absorbed into the wedding world although I think any bride is :)

LAVENDER 
australia wedding
click to view more of this wedding.


GREEN

click to view more of this wedding.


GRAY + YELLOW
wisconsin wedding
click to view more of this wedding.

BLUSH PINK

click to view more of this wedding.

I hope you enjoyed going through the colors! My personal favorite is the blush pink. I think it's such a romantic color. What's your favorite?


--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much Brooke!

3 comments:

The Little Flapper said... Best Blogger Tips

I love blush pink as well :)

Haley said... Best Blogger Tips

loved each of those wedding color themes :) Great features Brooke!! The blush pink is absolutely romantic...and always classy! Imagine a blush pink with a warm gray...and maybe touches of yellow here and there :) I love that we get to tag along with all of your planning! :)

Leah said... Best Blogger Tips

I love looking at and dreaming about my wedding someday and love these color themes Brooke! The Gray and yellow is my fav- I love those colors together!