Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear husband

Dear husband, since getting back to Hawaii almost two weeks ago, we've had some interesting days. And by interesting, I mean somewhat routine. I'm just waiting for classes to start in the end of July and you're just waiting to start teaching at the high school at the end of July.  So, while we wait, I spend my days working, cleaning and looking up and trying lots of recipes.  I think you've been pretty happy with my cookie-baking lately.  You've been so much more productive than me babe.  You've been so good about studying like crazy for the GRE (we're talking hours and hours a day).  You've also done tons of preparation for the coming school year.  I can't believe you're gonna have your own classroom, I'm so SO excited for you. 

We also bought a new car just last week.  We're in the process of selling our current one (hopefully we'll get a taker soon--we could really use the money about now).  But, in our short window of minimum-funds, we do have one fun thing to look forward to.  We got a pretty good "promotional perk" that came along with our new car.  You and I will be heading to the spa one of these days and each enjoying one-hour massages with aromatherapy and foot bath included.  Mmm mmm, I can not wait.  Neither of us have ever had massages before and I'm so excited that we get to go and get them together.  

When it comes down to it, we got a pretty fabulous life hun.  Thanks for that. 


4 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute :) I smiled because I just started working on a post about my husband too.

Leah said... Best Blogger Tips

This is so cute! :) How fun to have time to bake - discover any good recipes?! Good luck selling the car, and have fun at the spa! I've never had a massage before, but it's definitely on my someday to-do list! :P So glad you're enjoying life with your hubby! :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

so cute :-) i love writing little letters to my love too!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

It's so funny to think that we're around the same age, but youre married and have a wonderful life with you hubby :) Although I fully enjoy my life now, I look forward to writing notes to my someday husband :) Good luck selling your car! And have a wonderful time at the spa! Tell Hubby good luck on his GRE and with teaching!