Thursday, June 16, 2011

Virginia oh Virginia

While we were in Virginia we were busy busy, but we had a blast. 
Have a peek at our trip...

We went to my cousin's wedding to his beautiful new bride.  
The ceremony was gorgeous.  And aren't they adorable together?
The location was absolutely gorgeous. 

I got to meet my cute newest, little cousin.

And I convinced my brother to take a picture with me. If you know my brother, that's a feat in and of itself.  

We went to an amusement park, though I sadly don't have any pictures.  
I find that big and fast rides are not a good place for a camera, hence the camera was left safely at home.

We went to a baseball team with my mom, stepdad, and brother.
Go Nationals!



We went and toured George Washington University for grad school for Beau.
We met with a professor and student from the program Beau is applying to. 
And it seems that GW is climbing back up to the top of our list.




Tomorrow, stay tuned for pictures from our visit to my grandparents house in Virginia Beach!

4 comments:

Melissa said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun and productive visit. I love the picture of your mom and Pete. So cute!

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips

I don't know HOW I haven't seen this before. Your blog is adorable. I was so sad that I didn't get to see you while you were here, but it looks like you had fun!

Leah said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your yellow flats- too cute! And I also love GW University- it's like my dream to go to school on the East Coast. What a fun trip! :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks like a fun trip! I LOVE that last picture of the telephone booth. The color, the crown detail... the booth itself! Awesome.