So last night I found the perfect looking recipe online
and decided I would make it for dinner.
Well, after only making the dressing/marinade, I decided it was not the recipe for me.
Mainly because the dressing was disgusting.
Sooo, with a last minute idea in my head, I started pulling things out of the fridge.
Here's what I used...
1/2 cup brown rice I had made earlier and stashed in the fridge
diced pineapple (I used maybe half a fresh pineapple)
about 1/2 a large tomato
chicken cut into bite-size pieces
salt and pepper
1. Add a dab of OVOO to a pan and dump in chicken and pineapple
2. Add soy sauce and lime juice for flavor. Then add salt, pepper and garlic salt (not pictured).
3. While chicken is cooking, dice up tomato
4. Add tomato to skillet with pineapple and chicken.
6. And there ya go, a quick and tasty dinner!