Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Campus

I was walking through campus today as I was finishing my morning classes and I realized what an absolutely beautiful campus we have. I mean, the buildings are not in the best shape unfortunately, but the natural beauty is awesome.
Here are just a few beautiful things from campus...


One of my very favorite trees


Some giant leaves


A mongoose! These guys are ALL OVER the place


A lot of the landscaping is being re-done right now....


But look how beautiful everything is turning out!

A lot of the land is torn up because of the new landscaping, but little by little it is turning into an incredibly beautiful place. It's SO nice how nice everything is looking these days. With the temple opening up it seems like the whole community is being beautified. Love love love it!

0 comments: