Friday, November 5, 2010

Dreaming of a future home

I realize that I will not be living in any sort of dream home for quite a few years, but I like to look for great decorating ideas none the less. Here are a few awesome (if not slightly overdone) styles that I absolutely LOVE.


Fish wall mount


Such an amazing patio set up! The bright colors are beautiful


Simple. Modern. Gorgeous.


The subtle addition of patterns here is great. I love almost anything patterned.


Cooking would be so much more fun if I had a place like this to do it in.

Same kitchen as above, but a better view :)


I love homemade artwork and these are super cute. When I have kids I will definitely be making these and hanging them in the play room.


Again, patterns! What is not to love?


This is by far the most BEAUTIFUL laundry room I have ever seen!


More patterns! And the teal color is awesome!


I can only dream of having one of these awesome hanging beds/couches.


This bathtub is alright, but what what I REALLY LOVE is the picture behind it. It is made entirely of mosaic tiles! What a great idea!


Sometimes cluttered chaos can be art. And art is beautiful.


And if you haven't guessed by now...patterns=love.

0 comments: