Saturday, March 12, 2011

friday outing

It was so nice to spend some time in Town yesterday.
We walked around and went shopping in Ala Moana mall.
Here are just a couple pictures from the day.



We had dinner at CPK
The pizza and pasta were delicious.



After dinner, we spotted some performing group, prepping before their show.
They were performing in a restaurant for someone's baby blessing.
I don't know who's baby this was, but the family seriously went all out.
There was a group of like 20 kids and teenagers who were going to be performing.
I tried to sneak a picture of them from afar, but finally I just decided to go up and ask.
They were super nice about it. They even pulled out the dragon costumes!
I'm sure they were all thinking that we were just some crazy tourists on vacation, but oh well, I got a picture at least!


And now today, we've been relaxing and reorganizing our house.
Love weekends. 

5 comments:

NKriste said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww that's sounds so nice! CPK has some really good food. :) I like that last picture of you and your husband. So sweet! Glad you're having a good weekend!

Molly said... Best Blogger Tips

Awwww that looks like so much fun!!! (And btw, I LOVE Lululemon Athletica.) :D

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww! What a fun weekend! Now I am craving some CPK!!! And I love that picture with the dragons. How wild! haha

Mariel Torres said... Best Blogger Tips

it looks like it was a marvelous weekend! and that pasta looks delicious!

vanessa said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for the sweet comment, and for following my blog! i'm following yours, too! i love your outfit in this post! you look fresh and ready for spring! :)