Friday, May 6, 2011

cinco de mayo dinner

So Beau only has two more weeks of student teaching left!
Today, he and his students had a fiesta all day long, in honor of Cinco de Mayo. 
So, I decided to make some delicious quesadillas for dinner tonight.  
If I do say so myself, they were Deee-licious. 



I actually found this recipe in Women's Health magazine and was so excited to try it out.
The best part? It is SUPER easy!
All you need is precooked chicken, corn (I used  frozen), Monterrey Jack cheese, feta or goat cheese, cilantro, and pepper. The recipe called for onions as well, but I didn't have any.
Anyone have a favorite quesadilla recipe?

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

ooh yummy! I love quesadillas!

Leah said... Best Blogger Tips

Yum! What a fun Cinco de Mayo meal! I'm really boring, but my favorite quesadilla is just a cheese one! haha.