Lately I've got a lot of things to be grateful for.
And I know I've been a horrible blogger lately.
And I KNOW you're all tired of hearing me say that...
but I think I need an outlet again, so no promises,
but I really am going to try and be more consistent in my blogging.
So bear with my everyone!
Even though I haven't been coming through with my blogging, can we still be friends?
I certainly hope so.
Anyhow, here are just a few of the things that I'm grateful for lately.
- The opportunity to travel to Bangladesh next summer
- Hubby has submitted his first application to grad school and is working hard on his other ones
- I was able to receive some wonderful, WONDERFUL advice from General Conference at the beginning of the month. This was one of my favorites.
- Finally starting to get some answers to some health problems. (More on that later.)
- Having a car again. Who knew cars occasionally needed new computers? In fact, who knew car's even had computers?? Well, they do. And they cost a boatload of moolah. But all is well now. Except our bank account of course.
- And finally, I'm grateful that it's almost the weekend at last! Anyone have any exciting plans?