Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What I'm Grateful for...Day 2

1) Having 24 hours in a day. I don't know what I'd do if the days were shorter. Well...actually I'd probably just sleep less. So THANK GOODNESS for 24 hour days!

2) Everyone who has been so kind in helping Beau and I with our Family History work! We love taking this class this semester and it's been great to learn more about our ancestors!


Before this semester, I had never even heard of a PAF (personal ancestral file). But now, both mine and Beau's are filling up nicely (unlike the above picture..)!

3) I'm grateful that Beau and I have such good friends here. BYU-Hawaii is truly filled with wonderful people (students and faculty).

4) How EASY it is to talk to people. I love e-mailing, calling, texting, and blogging! As frustrating as technology may be at times (especially for someone who lacks technological skills such as myself), it is SUCH a blessing to be able to talk to people across the country just as easy as we can talk to our neighbors.

5) I'm grateful for my parents and Beau's parents. Thanks for raising us right. You did an amazing job. :)

0 comments: