Tuesday, November 13, 2012

oliver's christmas wishlist

Written by Oliver

So, my very first Christmas is coming up!
I have this adorable Christmas onesie that I was hoping to be able to wear, 
buuuuut,
it's a size 0-3 and I've already outgrown it.
Can you believe I was 14 lbs 11 oz at 6 weeks?
Mama feeds me well.
Who knows what I am now, at over 7 weeks...

Anyhow, I've been spending my days eating, sleeping, and dreaming about Christmas.
Mom tells me I'm gonna love seeing all the beautiful lights and hearing all the fabulous carols.
Dad on the other hand thinks Mom gets a little Christmas-crazy.  
Well, she must be rubbing off on me, because I've already put together my wishlist for Santa.
Cause from what I hear, every kid is supposed to have one.


-BobaAir-according to mom this brand is really good for my hip development and it's supposed to be super lightweight, so mom and dad won't have to have any extra weight to carry (seeing as how I'm already quite the chunkster myself hehe).

-Vulli Sophie la Girafe Teether-supposedly one of the best teether toys out there. I already love chewing on just about anything I can get in my mouth, so I assume I'll like this one!

-An activity mat/center-mom is always trying to make me practice tummy time.  An activity mat might make it a little more fun.  It'll be especially be great when I can move around more and play with the hanging toys.

-Halo SleepSack-I kick blankets around at night, so mom wants me to sleep in one of these or a Summer Infant SwaddleMe blanket, that way I keep warm but don't get my face covered.  Yep, mom's a worry wart.  I had a SwaddleMe blanket from Target, but it was a small/medium, and we all know I can't fit in it anymore.  

-Winter baby clothes (long sleeve onesies, pants, sweaters, vests, etc. in size 6 months)-I'm already wearing 3-6 months and 6 month clothing.  I only have a few long sleeve onesies and barely any pants in those sizes though.  I have a few sweatshirts that mom and dad put me in when we go out, but I'm definitely lacking in the winter clothing.  I think I'm meant to be in Hawaii running around in just my diaper.  *sigh* Maybe one day...


-Baby Banana Bendable Training Toothbrush-at the rate I'm growing, mom and dad think I'm gonna be teething in no time and this banana seems like the perfect teether/toothbrush in one.  Besides, chewing is what I do best.  For some reason mom and dad keep getting frustrated when all I wanna do is chew on my paci.  Isn't that what it's there for?

-Baby utensils-These will be great for when I start eating solids and pureed food. It'll be a couple months still, but I like to be prepared.

Yep, that's my list.  It really doesn't matter what I do or don't get off of it, I'm just excited to celebrate this year.  Mom and dad tell me that they were heading off to Kauai last Christmas for "romantic getaway vacation."  Good thing they have me now and don't need any of these so called vacations.
Christmas 2012, here I come!
What are you asking to get this Christmas?
Any other babies out there have any suggestions to add to my list?

4 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Sophie and a sleep sack are necessary, but an activity mat is totally overrated....at least that was my experience!

Tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips

Same here on the activity mat. At that age the babies couldn't reach the toys or see them when on tummies. And when they get old enough to reach toys they were old enough to move around and no longer wanted to just sit there and play with those toy

Tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips

Same here on the activity mat. At that age the babies couldn't reach the toys or see them when on tummies. And when they get old enough to reach toys they were old enough to move around and no longer wanted to just sit there and play with those toy

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I just want you to know that as soon as I saw the giraffe teether, I realized that we have one of those on the break table at my work. I have no idea why we have it, now that I know it's a baby teether. It's hilarious, though.

Merry Christmas!